Reveal visibly brighter, more even-toned skin—with a reduction in appearance of fine lines and pores, and a silky-soft texture
An Essential Part of Your Brightening Regimen
- Addresses all-over brightness, including larger areas of uneven skin tone and hyperpigmentation
- Reveals a brighter, more even-toned look
- Leaves skin texture smoother and softer
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores
- Delivers visible results with a single use
- Helps slough away dead, dulling skin cells and promote cell turnover
What is the Melanin Magic Peel?
The Melanin Magic Peel is a treatment in which a cream is applied to the skin to encourage the exfoliation of dead skin cells and debris while stimulating the skin’s natural renewal process.
Why was the Melanin Magic Peel Formulated?
This Melanin Magic Peel was created for clients who cannot afford the down time of a deep chemical peel
What results will I see?
The Melanin Magic Peel is designed to refine skin texture damaged by environmental factors and skin conditions such as acne. The procedure assists in smoothing fine lines and evening out skin discoloration. It improves skin texture and reduces the appearance of acne scars and environmental damage to the skin. With each additional Melanin Magic Peel procedure, you will notice incremental improvements in the overall appearance of the skin.
How many Melanin Magic Peels will I need?
This varies from person to person
Will I experience any downtime?
For approximately one week following the application, the skin will undergo a renewal process, lightly shedding its dead outer layer. Depending on the skin, you may or may not experience peeling. If peeling occurs, it usually begins two to five days following the treatment and lasts for approximately three days.
Can Peel be used on my intimate areas? Yes it can
Can men use this peel? Yes, they can?
Is this peel only for people of color? No this peel is for all skin tones and ethnicities
For Best Result Please Use Our PEEL PREP KIT 2 Weeks Prior to applying the Melanin Magic Peel
SPF REQUIRED WHEN USING THIS PRODUCTS
Do Not Use If You Are Allergic to Aspirin,
Herpes simplex/cold sores/ fever blisters or a history thereof unless taking an antiviral medication.
· Severe cold or flu like symptoms or an abnormal temperature.
· Allergy to Resorcinol, Kojic acid or Salicylic acid. (Aspirin). Discontinue Aspirin one week prior to your peeling application, unless you are on a low daily dose, aspirin regiment prescribed by your physician. Do not exceed the aspirin dose.
· Open wounds, lesions, visible rash, allergy, sunburn, or use of a tanning bed
· Pregnant or nursing women
· Use of Accutane for the past 6-12 months
• Cancer patients currently undergoing radiation, chemotherapy or taking oral chemotherapy. Anyone suffering from an autoimmune disease.
Once you receive your Melanin Magic Peel In the mail please email us to schedule a free virtual video call.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
An error occurred. Please wait a moment and try checking the checkbox again.