What it is: Omega Skin Omega Skin contains a unique combination of clinically studied essential fatty acids and a blend of coriander seed oil, black currant seed oil and lycopene, to hydrate and nourish hair, nails, and promotes healthy clear skin
What it does: Hydrates and nourishes hair, nails and helps with complexions imperfections
- Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid)30 mg
- Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol)5 mg
- Coriander Seed Oil600 mg
- Petroselenic acid360 mg
- Omega-3 Triglyceride Concentrate500 mg
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid)200 mg
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid)100 mg
- Black Currant Seed Oil 500 mg
- GLA (gamma linolenic acid)65 mg
- Lycopene1 mg
- Other ingredients: Glycerin, gelatin, yellow beeswax, purified water, annatto (for color), sunflower lecithin
- Contains: Fish Oil (anchovies, sardines, mackerel)
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medications or have any medical condition, consult your doctor before use. Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur. Keep out of reach of children. Store at room temperature. Do not use if seal under cap is broken or missing. This product is labelled to United States standards and may differ from similar products sold elsewhere in its ingredients, labeling and allergen warnings
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.